From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Shane Hecker
Sent: November-24-12 3:15 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] java update

I can't speak for anyone else but the latest version of Java seems to work
better than previous versions. Before, with update 6 series, the tree views
under the advanced settings for Java did not work. They still aren't
perfect, but with update 7, it read the choices in that tree. I don't know
what version of Jaws or Windows you are using, but I've got both xp and
windows 7, both running Jaws 13.0 latest build.

Shane