Tab to, don't show this message again and press your spacebar to select it. Then tab to OK.

-----Original Message----- From: Trish
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:32 PM
To: jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] MS Config for XP

I am having a bad memory lapse today and desperately need help.

I need to just know what do I do after I've made some changes in my startup
on xp and that screen comes up in that what is it, selective mode?
I know there's something to do to make it go away, I just can't think of
what that something is.

So, before I damage this desktop, can someone take a quick minute and tell
me please?

Thanks,

Trish