I wish to say...I really need 3 brains, since I have 3 different operating
systems to keep up with, is it any wonder I would forget the less used one?

xp, win-7, iPhone.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Trish" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MS Config for XP

ok, that is easy to do. But I want to ask one other tiny question, what
would happen if, I had selected normal  verses the other 2 choices? I have
to be honest here..
I did that first, because after visiting David's site and not finding a
solution, is why I'm posting here.
So the computer is finished doing it's window's update and wants a reboot,
because I had chosen that normal choice, I'm afraid to reboot fearing what
it's going to come back up in. Will it like fix it's self here, fingers
crossed?