From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Shane Hecker
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 8:49 PM
To: jaws-users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] iTunes problems

I've got 2 systems, one running Windows 7, the other running Windows Xp Sp3.
Both have iTunes on them. The windows 7 system works fine, the xp system
does not. The xp system will start to play a tv show, then stop, then
stutter, then start playing again. It does this at random. I've downloaded
the latest sound, video, and chipset drivers. Tried uninstalling and
reinstalling iTunes and everything related to it. I've tried running iTunes
in safe mode. I have tried setting Quicktime to play using wav out and gdi
safe mode for the video out, but still no luck. Any help would be
appreciated.
Oh, and here's what it might sound like if I'm playing a video on Windows
xp.
Hello, are WeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWe having fun YetYetYetYetYet? Then it plays
for a bit, then starts stustustustustustuttering like that again.

Shane