From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Shane Hecker
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 5:49 PM
To: jaws-users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] iTunes problems

I've got 2 systems, one running Windows 7, the other running Windows Xp
Sp3. Both have iTunes on them. The windows 7 system works fine, the xp
system does not. The xp system will start to play a tv show, then stop,
then stutter, then start playing again. It does this at random. I've
downloaded the latest sound, video, and chipset drivers. Tried
uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes and everything related to it. I've
tried running iTunes in safe mode. I have tried setting Quicktime to
play using wav out and gdi safe mode for the video out, but still no
luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Oh, and here's what it might sound like if I'm playing a video on
Windows xp.
Hello, are WeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWe having fun YetYetYetYetYet? Then it
plays for a bit, then starts stustustustustustuttering like that again.

Shane