Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] FYI on mal ware bytes

I went to a few web page and found they won't come up. Now these
pages have no threats of any kind. Once I shut down mal ware bytes
those sites came back. So if anyone is having problems with web pages
after using the paid version or trial. Try shutting it down and try
them again. Seems a lot of paid virus and spyware programs can't tell
the difference. They just want your money.

-----
No virus found in this message.