Hello, I am new to the list; what a wonderful resource,

I was directed to the tutorial on how to create a signature line using
Windows 7 with Office Outlook 2003. when tabbing through I did not find a
tab called signature picker, but one just called signature. I used that and
followed the directions. Then when I sent a test message, there was no
signature. I checked again and in the signature new and signature
reply/forward tabs my signature was showing. My question is whether there is
a keystroke to press before sending an email that will put the signature in
there. Thanks. Judy & Tallie