From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 10:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] creating a signature line

My guess is that you possibly missed the part where you need to select your
signature by up or down arrow.

It's been well over a year since I did that tutorial so I just refreshed my
memory as to it's contents, no where does it say signature picker. There is
a button that is called stationary picker but I just past over it as it had
nothing to do with the subject of the recording.

My next recording that I am considering doing will probably be the same
thing in outlook 2007 if time and ability come across my desk.

Naturally I am presuming you are referring to the recording I made last year
and not somebody else's.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.