Well I just installed the demo version of jaws on my grandson’s new win 8
computer. I only wanted to create the restore and backup dvds. Well in win 8
there is no recovery and backup as on win 7.
I need to purchase an external drive for him. There is a feature that will
automatically backup files and the desktop to the drive. I did see a few
recovery options that can put the computer back to factory or reinstall windows
and keep your files and folders.

---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com