Have you tried switching internet browsers? Sometimes I have luck with Firefox when something hasn't worked in IE and vice versa

Shari
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 8:36 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] has anyone had trouble clicking some buttons and whatdid you do?

Are there simply some button types that absolutely can't be clicked? Some sites that require electronic signatures simply won't move my I agree button; it just sits there no matter what I try to do. I have routed cursors, tried to hold shift down to get it in a new browser window. If anyone has any helpful hints will gladly receive.

Joanne