and make sure you have all important updates installed also.

Kliphton A M
(iMessage) kliph...@icloud.com-(Email) kliph...@gmail.com
(Instagram,Twitter,FourSquare&Skype) kliphton72
(Personal Blog-Read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com
http://facebook.com/kliphandsharrie
sent from my iPod

On Aug 11, 2013, at 12:54 PM, "DJ Reese" <atlanticst...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi:

Upgraded to windows 7 Friday afternoon and had this same problem.  The fix
is uninstall jaws completely including all shared components and then
reinstall Jaws.  Hope this helps.

DJ Reese