Hi friends the problem will persist even after that. There is only one
solution of this problem so far. The solution is that, with out
uninstalling jaws 14, run jaws 13 setup. when it will complete
extracting the setup and installing display driver and will show the
window for next, back cancel etc, just cancel the further instullation
of jaws 13. Now use jaws 14 with jaws cursor, the problem will be
solved.

On 8/12/13, Don & Cher Bosch <oneagleswin...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> D.J>- Were you installing the August JFW14 upgrade also? JAWS would not
> uninstall the shared components after the first install in which I received
> 3 error messages. On the second install got only the one mirror display
> driver error. Will try again and see if the current installation will let
> me
> uninstall JAWS. Will write back with results tomorrow.
> Cher

Mohib Anwar Rafel
M.Phil/Masters in International Law, Center for International Legal Studies JNU.
Pursuing Masters of Law, at University of Delhi

Skype: mohibrafel
Phone: 09811767506,
09211192333