From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Marek Durila
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 2:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS install error- 'mirror display driver is not
properly installed'

Hi,
I mhat some issue in win 7 6e bit. I reinstalled severall times not helped.
>From Support I received info, that all updates from win Update must be
installed, file Wdf01000.sys must be higher than 1.11. version, which
wasn't. When I installed ar updates I removed and installed JF again and it
was solved.

 Kind Regards / Mit
 freundlichen Grüßen /
 Üdvözlettel / S
 pozdravem:

 Marek DURILA                                                  (Embedded
 Nordic HC coordinator                                       image moved
                                                                to file:
                                                           pic64427.gif)

      Delivery Center      616 00, Brno
      Central Europe       Technicka 21
         Brno SITE         Czech Republic

 (Embedded image moved to
    file: pic29190.gif)    Phone: 420-53341-7092
                           Mobile:
                           E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com

    IBM Global Services
   Delivery Center Czech
     Republic, s.r.o.
 Registered address: Brno,
  Technicka 2995/21, Zip
 code: 61600, Company ID:
         26244535
 Entered in the Commercial
  Register maintained by
   the Regional Court in
    Brno (Part C, Entry
          39922)

    IBM Global Services
   Delivery Center Czech
     Republic, s.r.o.
  Sídlo: Brno, Technická
  2995/21, PSČ 61600 IČ:
         26244535
    Zapsaná v obchodním
    rejstříku, vedeném
  Krajským soudem v Brně
   oddíl C, vlozka 39922

From:   "DJ Reese" <atlanticst...@gmail.com>
To:     <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>,
Date:   08/11/2013 07:55 PM
Subject:        Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS install error- 'mirror display driver
is
            not properly installed'
Sent by:        "JAWS-Users-List" <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com>

Hi:

Upgraded to windows 7 Friday afternoon and had this same problem.  The fix
is uninstall jaws completely including all shared components and then
reinstall Jaws.  Hope this helps.

DJ Reese