To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Ongoing problem with Outlook 2007 using Jaws14or 15beta

Actually, I realize it takes time to learn a new screenreader, but my
suggestion was simply to install the different screenreader as a backup when Jaws crashes, as well as a second opinion ?when something like this happens. I've had a version of Window Eyes on my computers for a number of years, and I still would not call myself a proficient user since I only use it when
Jaws acts up. For example, if the characters on the screen within the
Outlook message are all normal, but jaws is reading them funky, if you
unload jaws and load WinEyes, you might discover that WinEyes is reading the screen properly, which means all on the screen is just fine, its just that
Jaws is having a problem reading the screen. This makes for a powerful
argument when it comes to talking to tech support and they want to blame your computer is at fault. The only commands you need to learn are your hotkey, down arrow (to read through message), and Alt F4 to close Outlook. These are not screenreader commands so you shouldn't have any problems with
these basic Windows commands.

Joseph