Hello Greg,

I have had the same problem with my jaws on my computer running windows seven, using windows live mail. The problem with them not working right happens after about six emails and it happens in both jaws 14 and jaws 15 beta. I have a hp lap top. I would love to fix the same problem if you ever get an answer please pass it on and I will do the same.

Sincerely, Ryan West

-----Original Message----- From: Greg Washington
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:28 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Ongoing problem with Outlook 2007 using Jaws 14 or 15beta

I am trying to identify why Outlook 2007 on my Windows 7 64 bit Toshiba
notebook computer does not work properly with either Jaws 14 or Jaws 15
beta.  I have spoken to both Fs tech support and Microsoft accessibility
support without any success.  The problem is that when I open Outlook 2007
in Jaws 14 or 15 beta Jaws will read emails properly for a while, 3 to 5
minutes or so.  However at some point Jaws stops reading emails that are in
html format.  Jaws presents them in a strange format with many garbled text
and the html commands such as t to move to tables and h to move to headings
do not work.  Instead the letter t or h will appear in the body of the
email.  And the cursor key (+ on the numpad) says pc cursor rather than
virtual pc cursor which it says when Jaws is working properly when reading
open html emails.  If I close Outlook and reopen it Jaws will work properly
again for a few minutes and then revert to not displaying html emails
correctly.

Fs tech support has been unable to duplicate this problem on their computers
and have received no reports from other Jaws users with my problem.  FS had
me completely uninstall Jaws 14 and do a clean reinstall but that did not
eliminate the problem.  they also checked all my Jaws 14 settings and they
seem to be working properly.

Microsoft support says it must be a Fs issue since my Outlook 2007
installation looks fine to them.  They checked all my settings for Outlook
2007 and nothing they did eliminated the problem.  I also ran the Office
diagnostic from the Outlook 2007 help menu and it found no problems with my
Outlook 2007 program.

So I am wondering what could be happening on my system to cause this to
happen.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Greg Washington