What anti-virus program are you using?  AVG caused this problem after one
update.  Also, have any of your programs like Fire Fox or Thunderbird recently
updated?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Lisa D Porter
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 9:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Please help-links no longer activating from emails?

Hi,
I'm using JAWS 14 with the latest build of Thunderbird and Firefox on a Windows
8 computer and starting today when I click on a link in an email either nothing
happens or I'm asked to choose the program to open it with, but I'm given no
list to choose from. Can anyone tell me what might have happened and how to fix
it, if I can? Thanks.
Lisa