From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Whitehead
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] gmail and outlook

hello;
if you've gone to the gmail account, settings Under the Forwarding and
POP/IMAP tab chose pop, then you should be able to have outlook
automatically set up the gmail account once you've entered your email and
password.

have you tried this?
maybe, if your wanting to manually setup the account, you should erace what
you have and start from begining.