I checked it out and the virtual ribbon is unchecked.  So why can't I
reverse sort my folder in Outlook?

Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Whitehead
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 2:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] order of received emails in Outlook 2010

hello there;

firstly;
if you have the virtual ribbon feature turned on, you will not be able to
use the outlook keystroke, by default, the jaws virtual ribbon feature is
off.

open outlook,
now press insert+v=jaws quick settings,
now type virtual into the edit box, you will see, 1 result, and you will be
told, whether the feature is checked, or unchecked.

check is on, unchecked is off.