From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 2:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Uninstalling a Program

what is this program?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Liuda" <balciu...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 1:46 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Uninstalling a Program

Hello again. I really need to get this done. I enter on uninstall from the
Applications menu. It begins to uninstall and then I hear and with the JAWS
cursor and find
User Accounts dialogue, Unknown When these notifications appear yes or no
button.
If I press Yes, it does not continue. If I press No, it does not continue
the process either. Why is this dialogue coming up anyway?
   If I try the process over, then it will not let me uninstall from the
beginning because it says nothing can be done until program is uninstalled
or changed. It's a Catch 22 because it will not uninstall the program
totally nor will it let me start over or anything else.
   Why can computers be so complicated to get a simple process accomplished
when I am receiving such perfect directions?
   What am I doing wrong or should I do now, since nothing can be done,
apparently???