Another reason I do not like anything beyond Windows XP. Visually? They may be appealing. Screen reader usage? CrapOla! They should not have fixed what was not broken. I must use the feature of jaws that is a work around to these ribbon menus which are of no use other than being an unnecessary nuisance to a blind computer user. If such a tutorial exists, I would also like to know where to find it.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 4:09 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Ribbons Navigation

Hi All,

I'll get right to the point.  The ribbons in Office 07 & up frustrate the
hell out of me!  I've been searching for a good tutorial that explains the
ribbons, i.e, both upper & lower, & navigating the with without using the
Jaws Virtual Ribbons option & I'm not having any luck. I just can't get the
hang  or get my head wrapped around on how to navigate ribbons & I guess
it's high time I start living in the new world of Office!  I would really
like a tutorial that really breaks the ribbons & navigating them down in
simple, easy to understand steps.  I need something really simple because
I'm certainly a knucklehead when it comes to this ribbons crap!  LOL,
hahaha hahaha hahaha,  LOL

So folks, any help will be graciously accepted & greatly appreciated.
Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.