A guesstimate here. Once you get to the article, press the letter h for Heading. JAWS will say, "heading level 11," or whatever the heading level of that heading is. Now go down a bit, past references to sharing and Twitter and GoogleAd, and then the main article will begin. Or, if feeling a bit adventurous, press the letter p to highlight the next paragraph at some point during the preceding navigation. Pressing p will bring you to the beginning of a next paragraph, and shift+p brings you back a paragraph.

----- Original Message ----- From: "LeDon" <led...@tx.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 6:03 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] research it and c net

Can someone help me? I want to use research it to get headlines on C net. When I go to the research it viewer on c net I get the following message

Full stories begin at the first paragraph below the TweetMeme frame under
the first level 1 heading.

Now can someone tell me what this means? And how do I find the story?
Thanks, LeDon.