I have been following this thread and am confused.  I cannot find "c net" on
the list for Research  It.  What and where can it be found??

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of LeDon
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 12:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] research it and c net

Thank you for your input. I did not say that I knew how to find the full
stories. I said once the stories are found I knew how to read them. When
using research it I go to  C net . To find the story I would like to read I
find it's headline on the viewer and go to it.

Here is the instructions to finding the full article:

Full stories begin at the first paragraph below the TweetMeme

That tells me that the full story starts below the TweetMeme. What is a
TweetMeme? That is the question. Once I understand that, I think that I
should have no trouble finding and reading the full article. Thank you for
your help. LeDon.-----Original Message-----