From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 3:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] research it and c net

A guesstimate here. Once you get to the article, press the letter h for
Heading. JAWS will say, "heading level 11," or whatever the heading level of
that heading is. Now go down a bit, past references to sharing and Twitter
and GoogleAd, and then the main article will begin. Or, if feeling a bit
adventurous, press the letter p to highlight the next paragraph at some
point during the preceding navigation. Pressing p will bring you to the
beginning of a next paragraph, and shift+p brings you back a paragraph.