David, as I understand what you're telling me, this would only be available
in the inbox, correct?  Problem with that is that I have my messages sorted
and placed in several different folders, depending on my own broad
categories.  I've got all these folders (which are level 2, I think) under
personal folders.  So would this setting work in all those folders?  Would
it work if I placed all those folders as sub folders under the inbox folder?
Thanks!

Shoshana