Happy Independence Day, gang.  My Internet service provider, Verizon, informed
me yesterday that my monthly bill for DSL broadband service would be increasing
by $5 per month starting this month.  So I called their customer retention help
line and complained and was offered a free upgrade of my DSL service to "DSL
enhanced".  But to insure that they really upgraded my DSL service, I would
like to test my internet speed.  Can anyone recommend a JAWS-accessible
internet speed test site that does not require installing Java, and whose
results are easily interpretable?  Thanks.

Gerald