I tried this speed test site, but the results are not reported in a manner that I find interpretable. I am looking for a site that reports download and upload speeds as mbps, which is the measurement used by Verizon to promote its various tiers of DSL service. The results on this site are reported as latency, which is meaningless to me. I am connected directly to the Internet via a DSL modem without a router and do not have wifi capability, if that makes any difference for this particular test site.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "John M." <jobhun...@box547.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessible Internet Speed Test

http://i.dslr.net/iphone_speedtest.html

Completely accessible with Jaws or VoiceOver. When the page loads, click on the WiFi button and wait about 15 seconds. Then, arrow down the page to view the test results. I use it all the time to check Internet connections. The title is iPhone test, but you can use it with any computer.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>