http://www.freedomscientific.com

-----Original Message----- From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2014 2:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Prepaid J16 & J17 SMA's

Where do I find the public beta? I didn't realize they'd released it.

On 9/14/14, David Ferrin <ow...@jaws-users.com> wrote:
Personally I see no reason for continuing this thread on here at all as it
points to economics and not functionality.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved
from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.