Thanks Brian, I really appreciate your help.
Take care,
Kate

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Lee
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 9:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Form fields

Hello Kate,   First move focus to the edit box.  If automatic forms mode is
not turned on then press enter key to go into forms mode.  When in forms
mode press JAWS key with CTRL key and the tab key together.  A dialog box
appears and you can type in the label you want to hear for the particular
edit box.  After typing in the label tab to the OK button and use spacebar.
Leave forms mode when finished.    Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@hotmail.com

> On Nov 5, 2014, at 5:02 PM, "Kate Walsh" <cwalsh1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> We upgraded my computer at work to JAWS 13 and windows 7 so I lost
> something's that I had labeled.
>
> I would appreciate if someone could send me instructions on how to
> label edit form fields.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kate Walsh
>

> ---