Not so, I am currently running Vipre Internet Security on both a Windows 7 and a Windows 8.1 PC with JAWS 16. I have no trouble using the latest version of Vipre. Things have changed in the interface of the program, but it is still highly accessible. I do not know what bearing my having used Vipre for a number of years has on this, but if you are a first time user of the product, then I would think that you would be able to learn the program easily. Either of these softwares are good products, and once set up, need little in the way of maintenance. Be sure to set your definition updates to automatic, and schedule when you want Vipre to scan your computer, and let it do the rest. You would probably be better off to just try the Antivirus and use the Windows firewall, because this firewall does a good job, and there is no need to pay the difference. I would be happy to help you with the program if need be. Good luck.

Mike
mike122...@outlook.com

-----Original Message----- From: Greg Wocher
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2014 11:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Is Vipre Anti Virus and Vipre Internet Security compatible with JAWS?

Hello,
I would not do it. The 2015 versions of Vipre are not accessible. I use
the 2014 version of there software and it works ok.

Greg Wocher
On 11/7/2014 2:00 PM, Jo Luland wrote:
Hi,
I'm going to download the free versions of the Vipre products mentioned above. If anyone on this list has any experience working with them, I'd appreciate some info as to whether they are compatible with JAWS? I'm running windows 7 64 bit and latest version of JAWS 15. Thanks in advance.
Jo Luland

----