Hi again,
Thanks to all for the information I was looking for. Since I'm convinced that Vipre 15 is not compatible with JAWS and that Vipre 14 might no longer be available, what are some good Anti Virus and Internet Security programs that I might look for? I really need something that has a spam blocker. I'm sure some of you recall my recent email regarding my severe problem with spam. I was trying Avira, but it appeared to be interfering with some programs so I uninstalled it. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jo

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: November 07, 2014 2:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Is Vipre Anti Virus and Vipre Internet Securitycompatible with JAWS?

Hi Jo,

Vipre 2014 is very accessible but, Vipre 2015 is not for both programs.
There are some frame label files available that make the Scan Options tab in
Settings very navigable so you don't have to use the Jaws cursor to navigate
this particular tab in Settings.  This is the only tab that was a Jaws
cursor must in settings.  You would have to contact Vipre to ask them if
2014 is still available being that 2015 is out in Beta.

Email: productsupp...@threattrack.com

Phone Numbers: Support, 1-877-673-1161
Customer Service, 1-855-885-5566

HTH