Hi Mike & List Members,

Please don't assume that people don't try!  I tried very hard to make MWb
Pro work for me but, no matter what keystrokes or individual keys I pressed
I could not get Premium to take a schedule for a scan or updating.  Also, I
could not get it to accept my licensing info.  I have 2 licenses available &
it wouldn't take either 1.  I emailed MWB support & I was doing exactly as
they said but, no go!  I worked on the program for several days, at least 2
hours per day, & just could not get to do what I needed it to do for me so,
back to 1.75 I went.  Please don't assume, whether it's me or anyone else,
that because we have complained about its accessibility that we've expected
something for nothing or that there was very little if any, effort put into
trying to make this program work.  The build I was working in was,
2.0.3.1025, & if 2.0315 is a newer release then I need to give it another
go.  Also, I've never had any problems with Vipre but, these list's are
comprised of many people with varying levels of Jaws / computer skills but,
with this list having somewhere around 700 members & at tops probbably
around 10% that actually participate.  Many people read the messages & learn
a great deal but, are afraid to write the list because they feel embarrassed
to ask questions that might be easy for you or I but, are afraid of replies
that tell them they aren't trying hard enough or.....

I get many such emails off list stating this very fact.  I've said since
becoming a member of this list that, The  only stupid question, is the
question that isn't asked, & long time members of this list can attest to
the fact that I used to ask some of the most easiest of questions but, this
was due to me not ever having any training & was trying to learn on my own.
This list got me a long ways & I'll be forever grateful for it, & its
members.

If you have tips on navigating a program, please post them.  A little shove
in the right direction is a whole lot better than a.....

Those list members that feel embarrassed to ask question, don't be.  That's
what this list is here for, help!  I'm sorry for the rant but, AH, I feel
better now.  LOL

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.