It's no consolation but a lot has been going to my spam folder for some time now as well..
Any help appreciated.

-----Original Message----- From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Why is this is going to my SPAM filter?

Some in my Spam folder also. Strange.

On 1/14/15, Tim Ford <ttf...@gmail.com> wrote:
This is probably a question for the list moderator. I have found dozens of

emails from this list in my spam filter for my Gmail account. This started

back probably a month or so ago. I tried adding the domain to my safe list,

but the filter seems to be finding each sender to be a different domain, but

I am guessing here.  Any ideas?

Tim Ford

Pen Name:
Mellissa Green