From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Marie J
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 1:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Why is this is going to my SPAM filter?

Hello Judy,
I hear you on that Yahoo account! I got rid of mine a long time ago.
The trouble now, is, I am using a gmail account for this group and after
just checking my spam folder, there are 44 messages dating back to April of
2014.
They keep popping up no matter how many times I delete them and.. now that I

listen to them carefully..  some are even old ones from the blindtech list!
UGGH!
I've looked all through the ribbons to see if I could detect something that
might resemble a solution, or hit on a key word, to send these back to my
in-box, but nothing there either.. or at least I don't hear anything in them

very confusing ribbons!
If you find an answer, please share. I'll do the same.
Thanks muchly.