From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 9:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Protected PDF Documents & Jaws

Hi Jodi,

In Adobe Reader XI there is a checkbox in the Security Enhanced tab called,
Enable Protected Mode at startup, that needs to be unchecked.  This checkbox
needs to be unchecked in prior versions but, I don't recall which tab in
preferences it's in but, I think it might be in the Security tab.  They made
several changes from Adobe Reader 9 preferences to newer version
preferences.  I don't know what differences there are between Adobe Acrobat
& Adobe Reader, if any.
Take Care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iBarstool.