Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 2:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAVA ACCESS Bridge

Hi Tim.

The Java Access Bridge is included in the Java installation, but you must
activate it manually.
Go to the User Account control, windows-key+u and use the button "Use the
computer without a screen", and check the last checkbox before the ok
button, and press ok.
Close the UAC window, and probably you must restart your computer before it
work's.

Hans Pauli.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- From: Tim Ford