From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Merv Keck
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAVA ACCESS Bridge

Hi,

I am supposed to be a little on the paranoid side and I have had UAC turned
off for two years, Laughs! I believe it to be more of a nuisance than a
security aid. If I really need to secure my computer I just lock it behind a
password when I leave the room. Which I do when I get up to leave the room
for any reason at all. However, for installation of programs sake, I don't
really have confidence that UAC is going to be of any use because if anyone
is working on my computer without authorization they will just click yes.

Merv