Hi, all, sometimes when I am in outlook and I want to send a new message,
after hitting the control n, I'll press the letter of who I want and the
addresses starting with that letter come up to choose from. Sometimes it
just won't do it at all, and brings up nothing. If I shut down the computer
and reboot, it will work. Does anyone have any idea why this may happen and
if there is anything else to do other than shutting down? Thanks.  Judy &
Tallie