From: JAWS-Users-List
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Judy
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 6:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook not bringing up addresses

Hi, all, sometimes when I am in outlook and I want to send a
new message, after hitting the control n, I'll press the
letter of who I want and the addresses starting with that
letter come up to choose from. Sometimes it just won't do it
at all, and brings up nothing. If I shut down the computer
and reboot, it will work. Does anyone have any idea why this
may happen and if there is anything else to do other than
shutting down? Thanks.  Judy & Tallie

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: