For some reason, my JAWS 16 has reverted back to a 40-minute version.  I did
nothing to cause this.

I am trying to authorize it manually, not over the Internet.

I typed in the authorization code perfectly.  Should I be using the letters
as upper or lower case?  I tried it both ways, but not a Go.

I typed in the 5-digit license number that I have always used in the license
code field. It said to be sure to use the last part or something and I don't
know what this means, since I only have 5 digits and nothing more.

I wrote down the locking code, but it didn't ask for that yet.  When I
entered on next, JAWS stated that it could not be completed or whatever it
says.

What am I doing wrongly because this 40-minute mode is killing me.  Thanks
very much for your help, as always.