From: "joanne" <houseofmusic3...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 5:19 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] how do I get my clock to start when i reboot computer

I hope this is Jaws-related, and maybe it's more of a techy thing but I have
tried so many suggestions and this simply won't work the way it should.  I
have been to the help page and downloaded startup manager but I don't even
know how to make this happen in that program.  What I want to do is to add
my clock to the startup menu so that when I boot up the computer the clock
is running, just like Jaws is set to run at startup.  Does someone have
specific instructions on how to do this?  I tried adding it in startup
manager too and it's set as enabled, but it doesn't start up and I don't
even see a full list that includes Jaws anywhere I've looked in Startup.

Thanks for any much-needed help.