Thank you for that info. I will not remove the shared components on the
desktop where the OB is sharing with Jaws, but the laptop doesn't have OB
and jaws is just sharing window's,lol
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Boyd" <mike....@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 2:19 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Uninstalling Jaws

If you are running JAWS and Open Book, or JAWS and Magic, then this is where
your shared components come into play. two Freedom Scientific products can
share some of the same components of one's installation. Therefore, if you
have two of these installed on your computer, and you uninstall the shared
components when uninstalling, say, JAWS, then Open Book will not work
properly.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

Best regards,