From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 8:51 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Uninstalling Jaws

well then, sounds like you can't uninstall anything since it's all dependent
of each version. I have still only removed the talking installer for J12,
which as I stated yesterday, that didn't even have the entire program on my
laptop, so I felt safe it could go.
I sure don't need any surprises, thanks for the info