Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 2:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] pdf protected view

I am encountering a pdf with protected view.  The security is password
protection, but I am already password-entered on the site generating the
document.

I recall a discussion about removing pdf protected views but did not
keep the thread.

How do I remove protection on pdf documents?  The doc is clearly visible
and it scrolls, so sighted people will have no issue reading it.