Hi. I had the same problem and after cleaning it out with some dry air it worked great. Hope this helps. Anita ----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish" <patricia.zoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CD Drive not Working

I have been trying to figure out why this is not working. I have checked some areas which have told me, that this device is working properly, but when I insert the disk and close the tray, it sounds like it's starting to go, but then nothing. I put another disk in same thing, can anyone more knowledgeable in this area please help?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish" <patricia.zoell...@tx.rr.com>