From: "Mike Boyd" <mike....@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CD Drive not Working

Hi trish,

Have you tried updating the driver for the drive? focus on the drive in
computer, open the context menu and open properties, control over to the
driver tab, and press enter on update driver. Now press enter on search
automatically for the driver for this device. if this does not work, go to
device manager, and find the CD drive to see the make and model of it, then
browse to the manufacturer's web site to find the latest driver, download
and install it. Ottherwise, it could be a bad connection, or the drive may
need to be replaced.

hth,
Mike
mike....@comcast.net