Your very welcome!!

-----Original Message----- From: Michael B.
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 1:15 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Putting google search on the desktop

Hi Jim & All,

I tried many times to make this work but, I finally realized that in order
for this desktop icon to work as described you must have Forms Mode set on,
Automatic!  So, since I keep my Forms Mode set on, Manual, Jim's steps would
not work for me but, as soon as I set Forms Mode to, Automatic, they worked
like a champ!  Thanks much Jim for the little trick.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iGoDodgersBarstool.