Hello.
I'm not totally sure if I'm not on your page, or you're not on my page. See what I did? Lol.

Anyway, I'm suggesting to use no home page at all, but set google as the default search engine. Does that sound like what you're talking about?

Cheers, Sent with Thunderbird 31.3.0 portable
On 5/8/2015 8:52 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
The only thing I don't like about Google for the Home Page is getting stopped on Search - have TV station as home page so if I want a link, it's a little faster to open one from it.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "valiant8086" <valiant8...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [EXTERNAL] Putting google search on the desktop

An even faster way is to make google search the default search for your browser instead of bing, then set your hhome page to new tab. Then, when you open the browser you'll land directly in the edit box, and you can type your search term there instead of a URL if you want to do a search.

Cheers, Sent with Thunderbird 31.3.0 portable