Don't you just love how creative those laptop designers are?

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, Musician, and pioneer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kimber Gardner" <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:40 AM
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: No insert key on
mynewlaptop keyboard

Thanks to everyone for all the ideas and suggestions. As it turns out
there is indeed an insert key on the keyboard of the new laptop but
it's in a different place and only half the size of the "normal" keys.

I had someone sighted look at the keyboard and he found the insert key
tucked away above the f12 key. Who would have guessed? Certainly not
me. I feel a little foolish, but at least I have my insert key back
without the need for any fancy keyboard gymnastics.

Thanks again to all who contributed to this discussion.

Kimber

Kimberly