I just tried insert I and got nothing.  Alt I also didn't work.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 6:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] right click or context key

To send an attachment, while in your email, hit Insert I. In my case I hit
enter, then shift tab to My Documents, find the document I want to attach,
hit Enter, then hit Send. I never thought about using Applications, but just
tried it, Applications key, Shift Application key and Shift F10, and it did
not give the choice for Attachment, but Insert I will.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn