Mike, I'm working on windows 7 and Outlook 2010.  Thanks, Judith

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Michael B.
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 7:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] right click or context key

Hi J,

The applications key or Shift + F10 is usually the key or keystroke normally
used to open / access the context menu.  If you want steps for sending
attachments we will need to know which email client / program & operating
system you're running.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.